Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Unidentified Appellation by Email Top Blogs

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Vino Resume
Check out the link that highlights a few of my favorite vinous gems. Some of which are in the cellar (i.e.: a cheap wine fridge in the bedroom of my cramped Brooklyn apartment), some are everyday beauties, and others are trophy wines I feel blessed to have tried at one time or another. I have an obsessive compulsive habit of hanging on to old wine bottles too......
Try to imagine my cluttered and overpriced New York home, immersed w/ empty and full wine bottles and sparse tasting notes strewn across the floor. If it wasn't for my fiancé’s purse and shoe purchasing habits, I'd be out on the street w/ no rebuttal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home